Thursday, November 11, 2010

FREE Wholly Guacamole! sooo goood :)

FREE wholly guacamole when you "like" the fan page on facebook. you can print 2 coupons worth $4 each! these coupons are good on Wholly Salsa, Wholly Queso and Wholly Guacamole!! so hurry on over to try any of these for FREE

today is the last day to print these out 



last night i took my 2 coupons to farm fresh as part of my awesome trip (more on that later) and because the Wholly products were only priced at 2.99 they were hesitant to redeem them at full price because it would have given me 1.01 overage on each package so i suggested they only take off the 2.99 that the product cost. instead the manager said she'd rather just give me one of my $4 coupons back and just give me a store coupon ( where the manager on duty just types in a $xx.xx amount off ) for the other package of guacamole! so i got 2 packages free AND another coupon to do it again :) i pointed out that that lost them money and the manager insisted thats how she wanted it done so i stopped arguing and just let them give me the store coupon... SCORE

No comments:

Post a Comment